Me on Monday

After a weekend of excitement (on my part), due to receiving our actual Green Cards on Friday, yesterday was back to normal.

I spent two hours learning old dances to new music for the Line Dancing Jamboree this weekend.
I took the Teenager to the local college so he could hand in his paperwork.

Apologies for the reflection of me driving.  We snapped this at the lights!!
I did the ironing.
I cooked pasta for tea
and I dropped the Teenager off at his Monday night sports.

Just a regular Monday really.

How was yours?

Thanks to Sian at From High in the Sky for hosting Me on Monday again this week.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the Green Cards..it's hard to know where the week can go from there. It's a pretty high point to start at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still smiling at the thought of those Green Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of my photography has reflections - either that or blurred hedges that whip past at 40 MPH - or the stupid camera focuses on the dust and rain splashes on the windscreen. Why can't cameras work as well as eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popped on over from Sian's- wow! That is a HUGE thing to get green cards . Well done! My son is working in SF - from Australia but periodically comes home to renew his work visa - it's a pain.... So well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment