Brookwood

The Brookwood Community provides an educational environment that creates meaningful jobs, builds a sense of belonging, and demands dignity and respect for adults with disabilities.


Mum and I went Brookwood last week to have lunch and have a look around the garden.  What a quite and peaceful place it is.  It's hard to believe that it's less than a mile from the extremely busy I10 freeway.

The gardens are beautiful and all tended too by the residents of Brookwood.


Mum's favourite.


A cactus for the Teenager.


A fantastic array of colour.


My favourite.


Delicate pinks.


Stunning yellows.


And something resembling a pink sea urchin.


All absolutely stunning but wouldn't last five minutes in my garden!!

Lunch was delicious but I did laugh as I seemed to be one of the youngest guests there!!


Comments

Post a Comment